Want to a full Appalachian outdoor experience for one low price? Book a Zip, Paddle & Saddle adventure in Pikeville, Kentucky for one low price. From ziplining in our beautiful Appalachian mountains, to horseback riding on our scenic horse trail and kayaking on the quiet Levisa Fork River, the Zip, Paddle & Saddle package covers everything you need for an outdoor adventure trip.
From soaring through the trees and over mountain sides with White Lightning Ziplines, to paddling down the quiet, serene Levisa Fork of the Big Sandy River, and adventuring through the mountains on horse back, the Zip, Paddle and Saddle package offers a day full of all of these amazing experiences for one low price!
Things to Remember
- Please plan to arrive 30 minutes before your departure time.
- Riders must be 8 years of age and weigh less the 250lbs.
- All riders will be weighed.
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- Zip Line rides are only cancelled for lighting and high wind, we do ride in the rain.
- Close toed shoes must be worn.
- If river conditions do not allow safe floats you will be issued a rain check.
- Riders must be in good physical condition with no major medical problems, you will be required to walk up and down stairs and on trails.
- For the Kayak portion you will most likely get wet. Lockers are provided for your belongings.
- No refunds within 48 hours of departure date, refunds prior to 48 hours will be charged a cancellation fee.
- Boarding: $400/month
- Birthday Party starting at $300
- Riding Lessons: $40/30-45 minute session
- Short Trail Ride: $25
- Medium Trail Ride: $50
- Long Trail Ride: $75
- 7 lines: $59.95
- Kayak rental: $35/2 hours, $45/4 hours
- Tube rental: $30/2 hours, $40/4 hours
- Drop off or pick up only $25
Zip, Paddle & Saddle Special Pricing
- $100 Package: Short Horse Trail Ride, 4 hours of kayaking or tubing, plus zipline
- $135 Package: Medium Horse Trail Ride, 4 hours of kayaking or tubing, plus zipline.
- $160 Package: Long Horse Trail Ride, 4 hours of kayaking or tubing, plus zipline.
For booking, call Muddy Boots at 606-794-9881
Where to Find Bob Amos Park
Bob Amos Dr.
Pikeville, KY 41501
Phone: (800) 844-7453
Tourism Director: Tony K. Tackett